Monday, January 12, 2009

Please help Gabriel go to Johns Hopkins!

Dear Friends,

I am asking for help from everyone I know to help Gabriel get to Johns Hopkins for a psychiatric consultation. If you've been reading my blog, you know that things have been very bad for Gabriel for several months, with very little help from the doctors here. I talked with a psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins today and he felt that a consultation there would be helpful.

I am currently on short term disability again, due to back problems. After missing a lot of work due to my heart attack, my mother's stroke, and Gabriel's condition, money is pretty tight right now. So any help towards reaching our goal would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the link to our fund raising site http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-01-12.5144311663/groupaction_view?portal_status_message=Your%20changes%20have%20been%20saved.

0 comments: